Transcription Services Texas – Audio & Video
ACCURATE TRANSCRIPTION FOR TEXAS
Transcription Services Texas is provided by Nibity Speech To Text Texas, offering users a simple speech to text process for any audio or video files. Once your transcript is completed, you receive an email notification, log in to your account and collect your transcript.
FOUR REASONS TO USE NIBITY
- Easy: Simply upload, get collection date and pay.
- Quick: Get your transcript back in 24 hours, or next in queue.
- Accessible: Easily access your account to check status and collect transcripts.
- Affordable: Select one of our discount packages for even cheaper options.
WHAT DO YOU TRANSCRIBE?
Transcription Services Texas transcribes English language audio or video recordings. Furthermore, we cover a wide range of subject matter and recordings from many different settings.
Clients use our services for medical research, legal cases, academic lectures and speeches, general conversations, media interviews, marketing presentations, film captions, financial seminars, sermons, as well as conference events and police investigations. We transcribe recordings of meetings, focus group research, dictations, conferences, one-on-one interviews, as well as phone calls. Accordingly, we aim to produce the highest quality transcript, which is why we always recommend users explore the many options available to help improve their sound recording quality. It follows that the clearer the audio, the more accurate the transcript, so ensuring high-quality audio is extremely important.
We accept all popular file types and formats up to 1 GB in size. Furthermore, instead of going through the effort of uploading a file, you can simply drop a YouTube or Dropbox link for us to transcribe!
HOW WILL MY TRANSCRIPT LOOK?
We offer a standard transcription format that includes:
- The file name at the top of the page
- Two free timestamps per page
- Speaker identification for up to 3 speakers (if provided)
- For 4+ speakers, each speaker identified as SP
- Delivered as a Microsoft Word document
Also, see how our transcript looks on our home page (transcript).
HOW DO I START?
- Select CREATE ACCOUNT or visit our home page.
- Follow the steps – upload an audio or video file or drop a link.
- Add the required information for each file to be transcribed, as well as speaker names if necessary.
- Finally, see your price and the date your transcript will be ready for collection.
Watch our 30-second video guide to see more about the process as well as setting up your account.
TRANSCRIPTION SERVICE LOCATIONS
Our transcription service is available in Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, as well as the rest of Texas and the United States. The Nibity Speech To Text Texas representative office is located in San Francisco. Additionally, for our services in other cities, please visit our Transcription Services United States page for more options.
NIBITY SPEECH TO TEXT TEXAS | US Representative Office: 388 Market Street, Suite 1300, San Francisco, CA, 94111
WHO USES TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES TEXAS?
We have all types of users from all over including professionals, management, researchers, care workers, consultants, law enforcement, clergy, and speakers.
Our transcription service is also popular with students and academic staff from universities and colleges, such as the Texas A&M University, The University of Texas at Austin, Texas Tech University | TTU, Texas State University, UNT, University of Houston, and SMU.
WHO TRANSCRIBES MY RECORDINGS?
Nibity Speech To Text Texas transcribers apply to work with us from all over the world and hence we receive a large number of applicants who undergo a thorough selection and assessment process. Successful candidates are trained and managed by us to provide a professional transcription service and, most of all, deliver high-quality transcripts.