Speech To Text Australia – Audio & Video
ACCURATE SPEECH TO TEXT FOR AUSTRALIA
“Super Fast Speech To Text Account Set-up. 99%+ Accuracy. Great Price Packages. Collect on-the-go.”
FOUR REASONS TO USE NIBITY
- Easy: Simply upload, get collection date and pay.
- Quick: Get your transcript back in 24 hours, or next in queue.
- Accessible: Easily access your account to check status and collect transcripts.
- Affordable: Select one of our discount packages for even cheaper options.
WHAT DO YOU TRANSCRIBE?
Nibity Speech To Text Australia transcribes English language audio or video recordings for a wide range of subject matter and recordings from many different settings.
Clients use our transcription services for medical research, legal cases, academic lectures, speeches, general conversations, media interviews, marketing presentations, film captions, financial seminars, sermons, as well as conference events and police investigations, amongst others. Subsequently, we transcribe recordings of meetings, focus group research, dictations, teleconferences, one-on-one interviews, as well as phone calls.
HOW WILL MY TRANSCRIPT LOOK?
We offer a standard speech to text format that includes:
- The file name at the top of the page.
- Two free timestamps per page.
- Speaker identification for up to 3 speakers (if provided).
- For 4+ speakers, each speaker identified as SP.
- Delivered as a Microsoft Word document.
Furthermore, you can view a sample transcript on our home page (transcript).
HOW DO I START?
- REGISTER an account.
- Upload your audio or video file or drop a link.
- Add information for files to be transcribed.
- View the transcript collection date.
- Check out.
Watch our 30-second video guide to see more about the process as well as setting up your account.
NIBITY SPEECH TO TEXT AUSTRALIA LOCATION
Our Nibity Speech To Text AU representative office is located in Sydney.
Nibity Speech To Text AU | L20, Zenith Towers, 821 Pacific Hwy, Chatswood, NSW 2067 | ABN: 35 185 325 914
WHO USES NIBITY SPEECH TO TEXT AUSTRALIA?
We have a wide variety of speech to text users that include legal and medical professionals, management, researchers, care workers, consultants, law enforcement officers, marketing agents, broadcast media, clergy, as well as public speakers.
Our speech to text service is also popular with users from universities and colleges, legal services, marketing companies, brand research groups, government departments, technology groups (often start-ups or NLP oriented), as well as private users.
WHO TRANSCRIBES MY RECORDINGS?
Speech To Text Australia transcribers apply to work with us both locally and also from around the world. Following this, successful candidates are trained and managed by us to provide a professional transcription service that ensures the delivery of accurate transcripts. Furthermore, transcribers are supported by our speech to text automation tools and workflow software solution, where required, but at no risk of affecting the accuracy of the transcript.