Speech To Text – Audio & Video
ACCURATE SPEECH TO TEXT
Nibity Speech To Text provides a simple speech to text service for audio or video files.
“Super fast account set-up. Quick uploads. Great packages. Collect on-the-go.”
FOUR REASONS TO USE NIBITY SPEECH TO TEXT
- Easy: Simply upload, get collection date and pay.
- Quick: Get your transcript back in 24 hours, or next in queue.
- Accessible: Easily access your account to check status and collect transcripts.
- Affordable: Select one of our discount packages for even cheaper options.
WHAT DO YOU TRANSCRIBE?
Nibity is used to transcribe English language audio or video recordings for a wide range of subject matter and recordings from many different settings.
Clients use our services for medical research, legal cases, academic lectures and speeches, general conversations, media interviews, marketing presentations, film captions, financial seminars, sermons, as well as conference events and police investigations, amongst others. Following this, we transcribe recordings of meetings, focus group research, dictations, teleconferences, one-on-one interviews, as well as phone calls.
HOW WILL MY TRANSCRIPT LOOK?
We offer a standard speech to text format that includes:
- The file name at the top of the page.
- Two free timestamps per page.
- Speaker identification for up to 3 speakers (if provided).
- For 4+ speakers, each speaker identified as SP.
- Delivered as a Microsoft Word document.
Furthermore, you can view a sample transcript on our home page (transcript).
HOW DO I START?
- REGISTER an account.
- Upload your audio or video file or drop a link.
- Add information for files to be transcribed.
- View transcript collection date and, if happy, check out.
Watch our short video for more about the process.
Nibity is available throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, as well as worldwide.
WHO USES NIBITY SPEECH TO TEXT?
We have a wide variety of audio and video to text users that include legal and medical professionals, management, researchers, care workers, consultants, law enforcement officers, marketing agents, broadcast media, clergy, as well as speakers.
Nibity speech to text is also popular with users from universities and colleges, legal services, marketing companies, brand research groups, government departments, technology groups (often start-ups or NLP oriented), as well as private users.
WHO TRANSCRIBES MY RECORDINGS?
Speech To Text New York transcribers apply to work with us both locally and from around the world. Subsequently, successful candidates are trained and managed by us to provide a professional transcription service that ensures the delivery of accurate transcripts. Furthermore, transcribers are supported by our workflow automation tools and software solutions, where required, but at no risk to affecting the accuracy of the transcript.
NIBITY SPEECH TO TEXT – VIDEO GUIDE